The Virtual Shed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Virtual Shed

The Virtual Shed is a place for my students to come together and form an online community.

HomeHome  Web Site HomeWeb Site Home  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You Are Here at the Black Oak!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micha21

You Are Here at the Black Oak! Empty
PostSubject: You Are Here at the Black Oak!   You Are Here at the Black Oak! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:49 pm

Mike Lars James and Taylor of You Are Here will be headlining on October 22nd(wed) at the Black Oak. See ya there!
Back to top Go down
WashburnBassist

PostSubject: Re: You Are Here at the Black Oak!   You Are Here at the Black Oak! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Same place-Same day for Zach, Sean, Josh, Amy n the vocalists of The Strangers.
Back to top Go down
karpsl42

PostSubject: Re: You Are Here at the Black Oak!   You Are Here at the Black Oak! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:46 am

same place-same day for Sara Karpen, Jillian Rotsky, Steve Job, Michael Damaino, and Jessie Dobrzrynski of Complete Strangers (our practice time is Thursday 9-10pm)
Back to top Go down
WashburnBassist

PostSubject: Re: You Are Here at the Black Oak!   You Are Here at the Black Oak! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:53 am

Since I don't see an edit button, I'll just quote myself and then edit the quote...
WashburnBassist wrote:
Same place-Same evening- for Zach Boyd, Sean Florick, Josh Maziejka, Amy Weeks, n the vocalists of The Strangers from the rehearsal time of 7pm on Thursday.

There will be several of the suco rock combo bands playing that evening. The order which we will play in has not yet been determined. So I can't give an exact gig time for our band yet. I believe the evenings activities will begin around 8 pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are Here at the Black Oak!   You Are Here at the Black Oak! Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are Here at the Black Oak!
Page 1 of 1